Thursday, September 4, 2008

COME ON BRODY..GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Well just a little update with me and Brody!! I am due on Sunday (Sept 7th) but I don't think he is going to make his grand appearance on that day. =( Joe and I went to what was supposed to be my last Dr apt this last Tuesday. Dr Moore checked my cervix again and once again I have not dilated at all. uuuggghhhhhh...I was so bummed and so was Joe. So my next apt which is Tuesday morning, I am going in for fetal monitoring and once again to check and see if I have dilated. SO if things look not so great as in my placenta starting to go bad or I don't have enough fluid for the baby then I will be walking next door to have Brody..if everything is fine then once again I will be waiting it out. My doctor wants me to try to wait a week past my due date to see if my body will do something on it's own!! uughhhhh again. So wish me luck and wish me a water breakage or some light and loving contractions to start this process!!!! hahahaha

5 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

COME ON BRODY!!! WE ALL (ESPECIALLY YOUR MOM AND DAD) WANT TO FINALLY MEET YOU!!! tami your tummy is just too comfy that he doesnt watn to come out lol he will be here soon! call me if you need anything (as if we dont talk everyday anyways lol)

Unknown said...

I had to wait a week with Nate. That was the last time one of my doctors ever made me wait. I guess when they come out weighing over 9 lbs. they decide to give you a break on the other babies. I remember crying when I got the news of having to wait so I certainly can feel for you right now. Good luck and I hope he comes soon. Hey, maybe it would be a good time to start running again.

A Rosie Family said...

I am so glad you posted, I have been thinking of you. Sorry to hear there has been no "activity" YET. I know by this point you are ready to get that little guy out. We will keep our fingers crossed.. you never know with these little ones, they could just surprise you! We hope!

zuniga family said...

That sucks! I will pray that he comes this week!

ashcraft8 said...

Sorry you're having to wait longer. He'll come when he's ready. Remember, he's half Hardey and we're almost always late.Enjoy the last part of your pregnancy. you'll actually miss it alittle bit when he's born. No crying, no poop, no spit-up,not having to share him with anyone.