Sunday, January 4, 2009


I'M ENGAGED!!!!
Yes everyone...... Joe popped the big question on New Years Eve!!! I was so suprised!! It was the cutest and sweetest thing!! He did it in front of all of my friends and the people I love!! Only my best friend knew about it and just a couple of his friends!! Everyone else there was just as suprised!!! We are not making any plans as of right now but we will think about planning in a few months!! There is just too much going on with us right now!! I will keep everyone updated though!!!! =)

5 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

im sooo excited for you guys!!!!!! and yes how he did it and what he said was very cute!! i cant wait fot the planning to begin and for the wedding so we can come and for it and see everyone! love the ring...good job Joe~ you know her well hehe

love and miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys. We are so excited for Joe to officially join the family (although I've been pretty sure it would happen for the last few years).

A Rosie Family said...

Congratulations to you two! I want details!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Congrats Tami!!!

zuniga family said...

Congrats Tami!