Tuesday, November 11, 2008


BYE BYE MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!!! I miss you already!!!!


Saying goodbye to Tara was super hard last Sunday! Over the past year we have become closer and closer with eachother!! We would text eachother about 50 times a day and she would come over to my house alot or I would go to hers or my parents when she lived there! It's weird with her being gone and not being able to call her and tell her to come over and hang out because Joe was at softball or soccer...OR... to call her and have her watch Brody for an hour while I cleaned the house or ran to the store!! hahaha " TARA I JUST NEED TO GET ORGANIZED REAL QUICK"!!! HAHAHAHA


Well Joe, Brody and I all miss you tons Tara and Aaron!!! Can't wait to see your faces again!!!!


I guess our text messages have gone up to 100 since you left!!! hehe


MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!


1 comment:

Maosi Fam said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! this almost made me cry! we have always been close but def ovr this past year/ year and a half we have almost been attached at the hip! yes i think the texts have def gone up...maybe even to 150 a day!!! hahaha lol i wish we lived closer so i could just run over and watch brody real quick or run to schooner or later or grab subway or run to target and walmart with u or run to the bank with you so you could run in while i stayed in the car with brody or come over and try to color your hair in the back yard or come watch movies or come and help you fnd brooklyn when she randomly decides shes sared and runs away or come over for "tara and tami" night and make dinner bring you sun flowers and watch movies while joe and jeremy are playing or coaching or having you come over and be on the computer for four hours a day while i hold brody feed burp and change him and laugh at all your firneds myspace bulletins or call you crying when i was stressed and you tell me everything will be fine or even calling you when im on my way to put my dog to sleep and you offer to meet me there so i dont have to do it alone....ok we did way too much together!!! LOL JK i loved every minute of it!!!!!=] love ya and its a freakin good thing we have unlimited texts on our phones or we would be screwed with $2,000 phone bills!!! aaaahahahahahaha tell joe hi for me and give brody a big hug and kiss and of course play with brooklyn for an extra 5 mintues jsut me me and have her shake her butt!!! hahaha cant wait for you guys to come visit someimte so you can see and learn all about your new life!!!

ps- i have you guys for christmas...what the heck do u want!!!!! LOL