Thursday, November 20, 2008

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!

My company is laying people off left and right as of right now. My boss was nice enough to kinda give me a heads up that my position is in jeopardy. So I walk out of his office and send out a mass text letting my friends know of my situation!! I get so many responses back of "I will def. look out for you" or " Let me talk to some people for you"!! So about 3 good opportunitites came up right away!! 1 position got filled two days later before I could even get an application!! LOL But the second opportunity was a success!! I went in for an interview this morning at 7am and got hired on the spot at 7:30am! Everyone seems super nice and the best part is.... it is located about 10 min from me in Long Beach instead of about 45 from me which is right by Irvine Spectrum!!!
I can't wait to start this new journey and move up as fast as I can in this company!!!!!!!! hehe =)

Wish Me Luck!!! =0

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. That is good news. To be able to find a job so quickly and never have any down time in between the two jobs is fantastic. Good luck at the new job. I hope you really like it and you learn it quickly.

A Rosie Family said...

That's great news and so good that it's so close to home! And that picture of you and Mr. Brody... ADORABLE!!

Maosi Fam said...

yay! i was so excited for you when i woke up and saw this text on my phone!!! i knew you would get it!!! now you dont have to be soo far way from Mr Brody!=]

i know thats what you have wanted ever since he was born!=]